Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Sea Of Sound #20

Hi Everyone,
Here's a link to download the new episode!

Intro - Petra Haden

Caroline Visar Vagen - Dungen
Papau New Guniea Rainforest - Bosavi: Rainforest Music of PNG
My Father, My Heart - The Kumuli String Band
Sailor's Dream - Scott Witte
Where I'm Bound - Propinquity
Dandelion - The Rolling Stones
Song With No Words (Tree With No Leaves) - David Crosby

Break (Farvall Falkenberg - Erik Enocksson)

Barking Up The Wrong Tree - The Rollers
Devestator - Stormy
I Am The Man For You Baby - Jay Mitchell and the Mitchellites
All I Have To Do Is Dream - Denzil & Pat

Break (Spacemaker - Air)

On The Way Home - Neil Young
Imitosis - Andrew Bird
Sycamore - Bill Callahan
Sky Blue Sky - Wilco
MLK Speaks > Somebody's Watching You - The Sacred Four
Good Thing - Pearl Dowdell

Break (Rub A Dub Dub - Fabulous 3 MC's)

It's All Right - Wynton Kelly Quintet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home